Corporate Relationship Officer
Posted 4 years ago
Property Dynamics Consultant Limited (PDL) is a property development management company that offers consulting services that cut across the entire project value chain in East and North Africa primarily.
We are seeking to recruit corporate relationship officers who will give capacity to our team in being the liaison between our corporate clientele and the wider company in communication and representation. The applicant should be a self-driven, confident individual who has a vast knowledge in current trends in real estate in East and West Africa.
Duties of the Corporate Relationship Officer
- Building and maintaining relationships with corporate clients.
- Identifying new clients to on board our vision to avail affordable housing to the African populace.
- Research on trends in real estate as well as the cooperative movement to stay up to date.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Liaise with Product Development departments when structuring a project for a client in our portfolio to ensure their needs are met.
- Liaise with Sales Department on sales directly to client’s members.
- Liaise with Marketing Departments during events for clients on our portfolio or events where all clients are invited.
- Issue project reports for individual projects by clients.
- Creating awareness to customers about projects and events in the company.
- Attending meetings and events with clients to build relationships.
- Keep an up to date database of all top management of all clients in your portfolio.
Requirements and Skills Set
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or equivalent field.
- Previous sales experience in real estate and an organized approach to work.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Adept to make articulate persuasive presentations.
- Well groomed and presentable.
- Good sales and negotiation skills.
- Attentive to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in the Cooperative Movement will be an added advantage.