Property Dynamics Consultant Limited (PDL) is a property development management company that offers consulting services that cut across the entire project value chain in East and North Africa primarily.
We are seeking a mature, sophisticated, highly ambitious and experienced sales executive to grow the sales of our different projects. This position is well suited to someone with extensive Real Estate sales experience and a wide professional network.
The successful person will be required to do the following;
- Source for new business opportunities by approaching prospects.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, desired rates.
- Accompanying prospects to property sites, quotes purchase price, describing features and discussing conditions of sale.
- Conduct surveys to identify price of competing properties on the real estate market.
- Liaise with the Sales Manager periodically to identify and seal business opportunities.
- Plan and implement strategies to improve market share.
- Assist in the development of weekly and monthly targets to boost annual sales.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly and monthly) sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns using CRM systems.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service
- Oversee the proper documentation has been dispensed such as purchase agreements, and lease contracts.
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received.
- Ensure compliance with real estate laws and policies when conducting property deals.
- Represent the company in all sales meetings, participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal network.
- Research and development (R & D) – Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management from time to time.
- Excellent negotiating and communication skills.
- Proactive individual.
- Planning, prioritization and organization skills.
- Task oriented and enthusiastic.
- Team player who can work well within a high performing sales team.
- Well-groomed with excellent presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in real estate sales or any related field.
- Proven track record of sourcing and securing new business.
- Thorough knowledge of Real Estate industry.
- Ability to achieve sales targets.
- Self-motivated and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Should be a person of high integrity and honesty.
- Pleasant personality, self-driven and able to work under minimum supervision.
- A team player who is versatile in skills.