Posted 4 years ago
Property Dynamics Consultant Limited (PDL) is a property development management company that offers consulting services that cut across the entire project value chain in East and North Africa primarily.
We are seeking to recruit a sales manager who will manage all sales activities for the Property Dynamics and oversees the day to day management of the sales department.
Duties of the Sales Manager
- Managing the sales team and all sales activities within property dynamics.
- Setting sales KPI’s to manage activity within the team.
- Motivating staff and leading the team to achieve sales targets monthly, quarterly and yearly and requiring sales report weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Interviewing and selecting new members of the sales team alongside key management as well as terminating non – performers in sales department.
- Carrying out sales training with sales executives and role playing sales techniques to assess team.
- Ensuring all administration for sales is completed effectively in liaison with key administrative staff.
- Working closely with the Customer Relations Department to handover appropriate data.
- Setting sales targets and activity key performance indicators.
- Reporting on progress towards sales KPI’s.
- Visiting customers and potential customers alongside sales executives.
- Cold calling customers and selling of company projects.
- Liaising with other departments within the company to optimize sales in the department.
- Chasing leads and following up on opportunities to generate sales.
- Arranging to attend industry conferences and events.
- Networking with companies in the industry.
- Plan, design and conduct appropriate selling strategies for individual projects within budgetary limits.
- Maintaining a clear database that displays all lead contacts and status of prospects and clients, showing the conversion rate of all leads in a particular month for the entire team.
- Stay current on the real estate industry, benchmarking the business against other real estate products and developments in East and West Africa.
- Must have a Degree in Sales and a Management related courses will be an added advantage.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry.
- Proven track record of successfully managing sales teams.
- Relevant Real Estate experience and knowledge of current trends and general market.
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed and a passion for sales.
- Target driven and motivated individual.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Brilliant sales and negotiation skills.
- High organizational skills.
- IT, budget and report writing skills.
- Ability to motivate and lead a team.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- High level of integrity and professionalism.
- Possess a confident and outgoing personality.
- Be self –disciplined, versatile and goal oriented.